Sunday, May 14, 2006

my love for her is so deep

i have been missing her since the day she left mi. hais but wat can i do. start to make a blog cos i din wanna keep inside my heart anymore. im so foolish, i din know how to make her happy. everyday i have been missing her from day to nite, sumtimes i tink her till i cant control myself i starr at her pic and i start to cried. hoping 1 day she'll come back to mi. im so stupid. after she left mi life was really meaningless. i drank everyday till im drunk outside waking up and found myself lieing outside my house doorstep. everyday is the same. hais i really dunno wat to do. glue , 5 , smack ? i tried all but it cost mi alot. i remember that nite the seller told mi the pill was for $50 each. but i onli have $80 wif mi i ask the guy can sell mi 2 pills wat 80 bucks? he told mi cant. i was like omg im addicted to it. it makes mi forget everything. but when i was awake my brains starts to grain up the past again. her face her looks keep appearing in my mind. becos of a girl ? i when to do all this stupid things? my friend told mi SINGAPORE NO GIRLS AR. i told them they wont understand how i feel. i told them i love the girl alot, u know wat they say ? OMG daniel will love a girl till like that? i told myself yea their right i cant even keep the girl i love the most. xiaobaobei dis word always appear inside my mind. dunno wat to say le, but everyday isnt a good day for mi.


today i when out wif kenny to escape, i did enjoy myself, dunno why suddenly i no mood. maybe the place makes mi tink of her. i really cant be happy wifout her by my side. i really regret alot . is has been quite a time since we have parted, but she's the one whom i loved her the most yet dunno how to treat her well. i... i... hais.... today kenny told mi to get girls number for him. he passed mi his phone i hold it. kenny point the girl that he likes and asked mi to go get her no. i walked to the girls side, suddenly somethin tell mi not to. sumthin keep repeating in my head. i onli love her i cant do tis. keep repeating again and again. the date 270305 keep poping up in my mind. i than tell him to ask himself. but he din he say nvm he know wat im tinking. kenny, my good buddy. i'll nv forget her. she'll always be staying inside my heart. the prirate ship. omg i fuking sit till i wan vomit pls. i wont sit it anymore can!? today got ppl play gold kart bang each other than ended up in gang talks. i and kenny stunned, tinking why now still got so childish ppl liao. lololx

today got happy, also got sad, thinking of how i treated her last time, yes i deseve it. i blame myself. one day see 1 day bah.

i wont be taking anymore drugs promise i swear. regreted spenting so much money on it still complain that i no money.
today stop till here see tml got chance to touch com anot, if got than continue my story :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home