Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6/june/06

my life is black and white. i nv go everywhere morning work, night home. no sadness, no happiness. only facing my working area and my house. my dad today ask mi go out wif him go swimming. when wif him to pasir ris swim and buy his stuff. after that i when to my old house kallang. see hows my mother and take my birth cert.she saw mi she was so happy. well its not like her, last time i still remember watever i do, right or wrong. she will scold mi. now seeing her treat mi that good i felt that she have changes to the past. the mummy who dote on mi. buying watever things i wan,showing mi her love . though she's not rich anymore like the past. but seeing her like that i felt that no matter wat she is or wat she's still my mum. i will cherish her. i have lost a really percious girl in my life. i dun wan lose my mum too.

i love her. but i dun even have the chance to talk to her. i dare nt call her dare not do anythin. i scared that i'll make her angry. i cant afford to do that again.even though the percentage of having u back is 1% or even 0.1% i will also try. i wonder hows yur life are u doin well ? stop saying le. it will onli make mi more sad. i love u my xiaobaobei. 6-7 months le not even abit of feeling gone. i even loved u more. cos the taste of how i treated u last time is really very gou fen. u leted mi know wat is true love. i wont regret being wif u, but i regret that i nv cherish u. hais, u guys will nv know how im feeling. gtg slp tml still need work. got free than come update my profile (if u see this, can u promise mi 1 thing? meet mi at east coast at my dream. theres lots of words i wanna tell u. and how much i miss u.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home